Podejrzane BMW R1200GS

Tu wrzucamy oferty sprzedaży

Podejrzane BMW R1200GS

Postprzez 4kowal » Pt paź 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Przeglądałem jakiś czas temu oferty motocykli. Natknąłem się na podejrzanie tani egzemplarz BMW R1200GS. Zapytałem się sprzedawcy z czego wynika niska cena. Otrzymałem odpowiedź po angielsku, co upewniło mnie w przekonaniu, że to przekręt. Ciekawy co wymyśli sprzedawca postanowiłem kontynuować wymianę maili :smile:

Poniżej link do aukcji
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ufvnVlmeEtgJ:otomoto.pl/bmw-r-1200-gs-M2886282.html+kkmaryy%40yahoo.com&cd=1&hl=pl&ct=clnk&gl=pl

Pierwszy mail od sprzedawcy:
Kod: Zaznacz cały
Dear Sir ,

2005 BMW R 1200 GS
The bike is in excellent condition,no damage or no accident .
The bike season is almost finished and the total price is 16000 PLN = 3700 EUR ( transport included to your home address ).It has polish documents ,registration certificate and all papers in
Poland ! If you are interested to buy the bike please contact me ( WRITE IN ENGLISH ) .

For translation use : http://www.google.pl/language_tools?hl=pl

Regards and i wait your e-mail ,

Czekam na odpowiedź.

Krajobraz na zdjęciach nie wygląda polsko. To samo ogłoszenie jest wystawiane na polskich portalach z różnym mailem kontaktowym, i innym adresem lokalizacji.
Obrazek
4kowal
Maniak

Imię: Michał
Motocykl: CBF600SA '08
W siodle: <100 kkm

Re: Podejrzane BMW R1200GS

Postprzez gatorek » Pt paź 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Te BMW nie dość że się psują, to jeszcze oszukują! ;-)
A krajobraz faktycznie jakiś taki hamerykański. Płasko i ani jednego drzewka. Pfuj...
Obrazek

Gatorek / CBF 1000
gatorek
Miłośnik

Motocykl: CBF1000

Postprzez 4kowal » Pt paź 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Obrazek
4kowal
Maniak

Postprzez 4kowal » Pt paź 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Ciąg dalszy
Kod: Zaznacz cały
Dear Sir ,

The bike has no technical damage at all, no scratches or damage, no hidden defects .
I bought the bike while I stayed in Poland.Now I stay in London / United Kingdom with my family and the bike is here with
me.The bike has polish documents with polish registration .
It comes with all the documents you need to register it on your name.You will not have to pay additional taxes for this (the bike is registered in Poland and have polish documents)It's my personal bike.I've listed the bike under this price because the bike season is almost finished and I want to sell it faster.
I have worked in Poland for the last 1 year and I've purchased the bike there.
I have decided that it's better to sell it back because I don`t use it anymore , it`s a pity to keep such a bike and not to use it. Now I'm trying to sell it back in Poland and because i want to sell it fast , I sell it for this very very good price .
I tried to sell the bike in UK, but nobody want`s to buy it with polish documents .
I will cover all the taxes for shipping ( the shipping is free to your home address ) .
If you want to buy the bike let me know your address so i can calculate the shipping taxes .
For translation use : http://www.google.pl/language_tools?hl=pl
Regards and i wait your e-mail ,
Obrazek
4kowal
Maniak

Powrót do Sprzedam